Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mental Mindset Makeover ~ Make Sleep a Priority!

Private Quarters "Blissful Bed"
7 layers of comfort

Allow me to introduce myself!
I am Lisa the Linen Lady – “the linen store that comes to the door, changing people’s lives by changing their beds” 
In my current role, as an independent “comfort consultant” with Private Quarters (www.lisamorgan.privatequarters.net), I teach my customers the “comfort secrets” of luxury hotels and how to transform one’s mattress into the ultimate sleep experience! With Private Quarters' “blissful bed” sleep system, I am able to provide bedding solutions which enhance one’s comfort and provide a more restful night’s sleep.  
During the 80’s & 90’s, in my career as a Music Therapist in the general hospital setting, I taught relaxation techniques to patients dealing with anxiety, pain, and discomfort. And in my practice as a certified life strategy coach (2002-2006), I helped many people change their lives by becoming aware of belief systems, patterns, habits, and perspectives which were holding them back from achieving their desired goals and dreams.

Today … It is my desire to bring together these 3 areas of expertise in my blog … sharing information, tips and techniques on how to add more comfort to our lives and beds!

Today’s Tip:  Mental Mindset Makeover ~ Make sleep a priority!

The first step for getting a good night’s sleep is to become aware of the importance sleep plays in one's health & well being and make it a priority.  A restful night’s sleep has recuperative & restorative powers that are as important to our health as is diet and exercise. Without it, we are more prone to engage in unhealthy behaviors and habits which lead to sickness and degrade our over all health. So determine how much sleep you and your family need every night and make sure you get it! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment